Kezin King is an Application (Kezin King)
by the Company that provides a platform enabling users who access or use Kezin King to order goods or services from merchants or service providers (the Third Parties)
and to procure and receive delivery of such goods from a designated delivery partner (the DP). We are only an intermediary between you, the Third Parties and the DP.
These ToU apply to: (i) all visitors and users of our Site; and (ii) all users of, our Service. All references to You or you include: (i) visitors and users of our Site, (ii) the Customers of our Service; and (iii) the authorized individuals that are using the Account, and Service, on behalf of our Customers.
Unless the Site and Service are separately referred to in these Terms, all references herein to the Services shall include both the Site and the Service.
a. Kezin King Services includes the following intermediary services provided by us:
b. Kezin King, we, us or our means Kezin King Online Services Private Limited.; Kezin King.
- Enable search and chat facilities between User and Third Parties.
- Facilitate confirmation of order for products or services.
- Facilitate payment for the orders.
- Facilitate delivery of orders.
Acceptance of Agreement.
a. y visiting our site, downloading, accessing or using Kezin King, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these ToU including any modifications from time to time without prior notice to you. These ToU constitute a legal contract between you and the Company. You must be at least 18 years of age to use or access Kezin King.
b. The Company reserves the right to deny Kezin King Services to you without assigning any reason.
a. In order to use the Service, you must create an Account. If you create an account then you represent and warrant that you have the capacity and authority to enter into this contract and abide by these ToU. We have relied on your promise and may deny or suspend or cancel Kezin King Services if you have: (i) Impersonated any person, (ii) Made false statements, or (iii) Violated these ToU.
b. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse to approve the creation of the Account.
- To place an order with Third Parties, you should chat with us through Kezin King and provide all required details of your order.
- You understand that by providing the details of your order, you authorize us to place the order as a binding contract for goods or services that may be accepted by the Third Party without modification.
- We will then check with the Third Party if they can fulfill the order as per the details provided and on their acceptance place the order on your behalf with the Third Party and inform you.
- At this point your order stands confirmed and cannot be cancelled thereafter subject to some exceptions listed out in the Cancellations section below in this ToU.
- Your Order constitutes a separate contract between you and Third Party based on the terms and conditions of the Third Party.
- If the Third Party does not accept your order, we will close your order request and inform you.
- If your original order request can be fulfilled with a modification or in part, we will revert to you for a new authorization by you to place an order with modification and follow through with a Third Party for placement of the modified order.
- We will inform you of orders placed and orders declined. The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Third Party and the price of the order.
- You understand that some orders require additional proof and information from your side. For example, orders involving medicines or pharmaceuticals would require you to show us and the Third Party the prescription from a doctor
- All the prices listed in Kezin King or conveyed to you by us reflect the prices charged by the Third Party at the time of ordering.
- The confirmation message from Kezin King will indicate the price for your entire order. Ordinarily this price will include the cost of goods or services ordered, delivery charges and taxes and any other charges as communicated to us by the Third Party.
- Payment has to be made either at the time of placing the order through online channels facilitated by Kezin King or at the time of delivery in cash or through online channels.
- We have tied up with RBI registered payment aggregators, who have provided payment gateways on Kezin King that are compliant with the applicable laws. On your part, you should ensure that you use a secured connection to transact on Kezin King.
- You are responsible for the security of your payment instruments such as debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and wallets and should take all steps for ensuring that the payment instruments are not issued or shared with any other person. We will not be responsible for any payment instruments authenticated or charged using the payment gateway on Kezin King if such payment instruments were used by an unauthorized person and payment thereby has been authenticated by your bank or wallet provider or card association.
- In case of transaction failures during online payments, your order will be cancelled as per cancellation terms with Third Party. However if your order is not cancellable, you will still be responsible for payment on your order. In each case we will send you a message informing you about the status of the order and requirement for payment.
- Your order will be delivered to you within the time specified in the confirmation message of your order. We will procure a DP to deliver in a timely manner. If the delivery is done by the Third Party or its agents, then it is the responsibility of the Third Party to deliver the order in a timely manner.
- If the order is not delivered to you within the agreed time, you must inform Kezin King immediately. We will arrange for an alternative solution or cancellation of the order, as the case may be, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Third Party.
- The order will be delivered to you upon producing the proof of order.
- We will not be liable for losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.